2014年5月20日火曜日

My Camera

How many camera do you have?
If you like camera you have some cameras, but I don't like camera very much, but I have two
same cameras.
First camera which I bought to use in junior high school graduation trip to Kyusyu during spring vacation.
At the time, it was newest model digital camera.
I took pictures with this camera in junior high school graduation trip.
Then, I lost this camera somewhere in Kyusyu that I bought the other day.
After I came home, my mother scolded me, and I felt sorry.
but, The graduation ceremony was just days away.
I needed a camera.
Then, I bought second camera.
I attended the graduation ceremony with this camera.
However, I got a call for a travel agent after a week.
according to it, there is my first camera in a bus in Kyusyu.
My mother scolded me again, and I felt sorry again.
now, there are two same cameras so, You should take care of a thing.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿