2014年6月26日木曜日

Notting Hill

Today, I'll talk about romantic love story.
I recommend the movie which is "Notting Hill."

 
Let me talk about the story briefly.
William is the main character who's feature is once devorced and a dull man. William owns an independent travel bookshop in Notting Hill. Then, Anna Scott is heroine. She is a Hollywood star.
Once, He encounters Anna Scott when she enters his shop to buy a travel book. They get fateful encounter and they come to be drawn to one another.Finally, they get married.(I said 'briefly' but it's too brief...)
I recommend this movie because it makes me laugh by thumorous talk in places, and it makes my heart smile because I feel an affinity with William.The personalities of characters are drawn
Thank you for your listening.

on the other hand, this story is too good to be true so if you don't beleave a fantastic story,you may feel disappointed.
but I think this movie is very nice so you should try to watch it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿